This is me: take it or leave it

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Suggestions please!

So, I need to get my hair cut. The ends are horrible. For those who know me, it's naturally very curly. I like to straighten it every now and the (see picture on my profile) but with the cut I have right now, I can't. It just doesn't work out right. I've tried more than once and get frustrated for wasting so much time trying and failing. It's just the style. It works well with the curls. Anyways...I want something more versatile. That I can do several different ways. I'm also going to dye it. Just a cheap box from the store because my roots are really growing out from when I got it highlighted in early July....yeah, I know....it should have at least been toughed up by now, but those who know me, know I don't really care. I know I'm not a beauty queen and I ain't trying to fool anyone into thinking I am. So what I need from all two of my faithful readers are tips. I'm open to suggestions on cut and color. It's just hair, it grows back, and there's a reason hair dye is a multi million dollar industry. And yes, I'm a proud contributor. Leave me a comment, help me out. Oh, and if you know a good place to go in the Cuyahoga Falls/Stow area, let me know that too. Thanks everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK, go to Pamela's on Graham Road in Stow. She is good and fairly reasonable. I used to go to her, but Stow is just too far to go for a haircut for my hair! She can be reached at 330-929-1144. She is in a little plaza on Graham Rd - 526 Graham Rd. If she isn't available, take any of the other girls who work there - they are all pretty good. I would just go in there and tell them that you want something easy. You need to learn to love your curls - the rest of us would kill for your hair.

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Famous Hair--particularly the one in the Target/Kohl's plaza in Stow. It's a walk-in, but I've been a loyal customer since it opened when I was in high school...and I've only received one bad hair cut (when they first opened...and that manager has since left the company, so no worries) Seriously-I love this place, they always cut it better than I expect & just what I needed--and it's about $15 including tip. I wish they had Famous Hair's out in Illinois! ;-) Miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home