This is me: take it or leave it

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Accomplishment!

Today, I proudly put oil in my car all by myself!! Yay!! The change oil soon light kept coming on and I couldn't get it in to have it changed so I put some oil in to keep it going until I can get it in. Ok, so I did have to call my brother and ask a couple questions about what oil to buy and how much, and ask the sales guy what the numbers on the bottles meant and what numbers I needed, but after that i was on my own. And I did it. I think I put it in the right place...lol.....
Me and Elisabeth are getting ready to go to the Indians game...I'm hoping the rain holds off. We have pretty good seats and I'm excited. We'll see how she does. I bought her a Grady Sizemore tshirt to match mine :) We're such dorks! Well, I'll post pics later (and of Cast Away Bay). Gotta get going to try to miss the bulk of traffic. Bye!!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger delilah said…

    Your mom didn't end up going with you? Didn't you buy those tickets for the two of you? Congrats on the oil accomplishment.

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how was the game? ;-) miss you!

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jacki!

    How did the Benefit Concert turn out? You should be very proud of what you have accomplished.

    Great work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home