This is me: take it or leave it

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Moving!

Yeah, so I'm moving again. I planned on being here a lot longer than a year, but things happened and I pick up the U-Haul in 6 hours. It's 3am, and there are still a few things that need packed...but I do have all of next week to finish and clean. :) I was doing so good until the living room was pretty much all I had left. And let me tell you, I have a lot of stuff in there! You don't realize how much you have until you keep needing more and more boxes to put it in! Well, I like having background noise anytime I do stuff (I grew up in a house where the TV was on from the time I got up until after I went to bed). I even read a book better if there is background noise, like a radio or TV or something....it's weird. I can completely focus on the book and not "hear" the other noise, but if it isn't there, I can't concentrate on the book. I know, I'm strange, but I'm over it. Anyways, back to packing. So, I had to turn on the TV to pack the living room so I wouldn't go insane. It's so much easier to listen to music, because there is nothing to watch to distract you! Especially when you're watching "To Catch a Predator". You gotta look and see all the creepy guys. So, I didn't get all of it done. But, I'm getting up in 4 hours to throw things in boxes, so I should be good. For now, I'm going to sleep on the floor because I have already taken the sheets off my bed and taken the mattress off the frame to fold up the frame so it would be ready to go. Yeah, I didn't think that one through too well. Oh well. It's just one night. Luckily I still have toilet paper! Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home