This is me: take it or leave it

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Like they say....no news is...

....FRUSTRATING! Oh, wait, I'm the one who says that. The 18th was supposed to be the "magic day" when Allen found out what was going to happen. Well, that was the THIRD day it was scheduled for. It was originally the 8th, then the 14th, then the 18th. I have yet to hear anything. What that usually means is that they are keeping him; at least for the time being. But, it is the military and they do things on their time. If they did tell him that they were sending him home, they most likely would have let him call to say so. And since I haven't heard from him or either of his parents, I'm assuming they haven't heard from him either and that it's a "good thing" and he's staying. I plan to keep writing until I am told not to. So, keep the jokes coming. you still have time to send me jokes to compile and send to Allen. I haven't had a chance to get to it yet. Hopefully by the end of this week. I did take pictures of everything I did last Thursday and turn it into a comic book type thing for him. It was super corny, but will make him laugh, and that's my whole purpose. So, I know nothing, as usual. I am in no way getting use to be uninformed about EVERYTHING ALL the time! I hate it. I like to know everything that is going on. This sucks for me. I just hate not knowing. Not being able to tell people anything when they ask...which is ALL the time. It's actually usually the first thing people say to me when they see me, talk to me, or email me. No hi, just "how's Allen?" or "any news on Allen?" or "have you heard anything from Allen?" or "when was the last time you heard from Allen?" My new response..."Yes, I'm doing well thank you for asking; how about yourself?"Don't get me wrong, I love him, and I don't mind people asking about him, and I am doing my best to keep everyone as informed as I am. But, just so you all know "yes, I'm doing well, thank you". Well, there's my little frustrated rant for the day. As soon as I hear anything new, I will update everyone. In the meantime; keep praying for him. Oh, and watch my blog, because coming later this week is my third installment of "You might be rude and ignorant if.....military edition". For more on being rude and ignorant; search my blog...I have 2 other posts about it, but don't feel like finding the link to them for you. So, have a fun adventure! I know the first one is at the beginning of my blog. It was one of my first posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home