This is me: take it or leave it

Thursday, January 24, 2008

A lot can change in such a little time

I found out yesterday afternoon that Allen is coming home. He could be home in as little as 2 weeks (not too likely) or as much as over a month. His mom is hoping by March 1; my wish is before Feb. 14-so we can finally spend a holiday together!! (Well, besides Labor Day; which we spent at a picnic at my mom's.) They still don't know what is wrong as far as I know, so its something we're going to have to keep trying to figure out when he returns. I'll let people know when I find out more. I'm not even sure how far in advance we'll even find out the date he is coming home. It could be "they're putting me on a bus tomorrow; here's when it's scheduled to be in" or even "hey, I'm at the bus stop, can you pick me up?" The second one isn't likely, but always a possibility. So, there it is. That's all I know.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jacki, I'm still waiting for an update!

    Aunt D.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home